With this function you can easily check the meaning of unknown words and create your own collection of MemoCards.
How do you use the Dictionary on iOS?
- Open the menu in the top right corner.
- Choose the Dictionary – a pop-up with some options will appear.
- You can now look up your word in the SuperMemo vocabulary base or use Google Translate.
- Select the language or languages of your translation.
- Enter your word or phrase and tap the magnifying glass button to find the meaning.
How do you create a MemoCard from the Dictionary?
- When your word is already translated, tap the “Create a MemoCard” button.
- You can easily change the position of the text (question vs answer) by using the grey button (with arrows) in the bottom left corner.
- When your MemoCard is ready, tap the “Save” button.
We hope you’ll find this useful!
The SuperMemo Team