Dictionary in the SuperMemo.com app for iOS
New feature on SuperMemo.com! An in-app Dictionary is now available also for iOS users.
With this function you can easily check the meaning of unknown words and create your own collection of MemoCards.
How do you use the Dictionary on iOS?
- Open the menu in the top right corner.
- Choose the Dictionary – a pop-up with some options will appear.
- You can now look up your word in the SuperMemo vocabulary base or use Google Translate.
- Select the language or languages of your translation.
- Enter your word or phrase and tap the magnifying glass button to find the meaning.
How do you create a MemoCard from the Dictionary?
- When your word is already translated, tap the "Create a MemoCard" button.
- You can easily change the position of the text (question vs answer) by using the grey button (with arrows) in the bottom left corner.
- When your MemoCard is ready, tap the "Save" button.
We hope you’ll find this useful!
The SuperMemo Team