Try SuperMemo for 30 days free.
Young Learners 2: Move with English
An English course for children 9-10 years old. Listenings, vocabulary and more.
Young Learners 2: Move with English – the second course in the Cambridge English: Young Learners series available at the e-learning platform SuperMemo.com – is aimed at children aged 9 and 10. The goal of the course is to prepare its young students to take the international Cambridge English: Young Learners test at the Movers level.
The course contains over 600 interactive exercises with funny animations illustrating the new vocabulary, as well as voice recordings made by British native speakers. Children learn English vocabulary and grammar through play which helps them retain their knowledge.
- Children learn and memorise 135 new English words while making active use of the vocabulary discovered in the course Young Learners 1: Start with English
- They listen and get used to natural English pronunciation
- The course stimulates their natural imagination and curiosity in new and inspiring ways
- Children become more and more fascinated with language learning thanks to the course design adapted to their needs!
- Children can check their language level with YLE mock exam imitating the real Cambridge YLE Movers exam.
Grammar and vocabulary taught in the course Young Learners 2: Move with English meet the requirements of the international Cambridge English: Movers certificate issued by the University of Cambridge.
Young Learners series:
- Young Learners 1: Start with English
- Young Learners 2: Move with English
- Young Learners 3: Fly with English
- City Map
- Family Race
- Bigger, Quicker, More Terrible…
- UFO Crash Landing
- Pirate Island
- The Things He Does
- Crazy Hospital
- Days of the Week
- Strange Dream
- Picnic in the Park
- Trekking in the Country
- Weather Forecast
- Dressing-up Party
- Take advantage of all our courses
- Try it for 30 days free
- Cancel any time you want
- Make a single purchase
- Learn without limits
- Learn anywhere and anytime you want