Try SuperMemo for 30 days free.
Young Learners 1: Start with English
An English course for children 7-8 years old. Listenings, vocabulary and more.
Young Learners 1: Start with English is aimed at children aged 7 and 8. The goal of the course is to prepare its young students to take the international Cambridge English: Young Learners test at the Starters level.
Funny animations illustrating each new word, professional recordings of British native speakers and a variety of interactive exercises make learning English with this course a great adventure!
- Children learn and memorise 280 English words
- Children listen and get used to natural English pronunciation
- The course Young Learners 1: Start with English stimulates their imagination and curiosity
- With the SuperMemo method, children learn English quickly and permanently memorise new words and grammatical structures!
- Children can check their language level with YLE mock exam imitating the real Cambridge YLE Starters exam.
Grammar and vocabulary taught in the course meet the requirements of the international Cambridge English: Starters certificate issued by the University of Cambridge.
Young Learners series:
- Young Learners 1: Start with English
- Young Learners 2: Move with English
- Young Learners 3: Fly with English
- Toy Shop
- Funny Town
- Colourful Magic
- Alien Bodies
- Clothes Shop
- Family Photos
- Holiday House
- At School
- Robot Fair
- Fruit Restaurant
- Garden Sale
- Birthday Party
- Insect Sports
- Our Day
- Favourite Food
- Take advantage of all our courses
- Try it for 30 days free
- Cancel any time you want
- Make a single purchase
- Learn without limits
- Learn anywhere and anytime you want