Try SuperMemo for 30 days free.
Language of instruction:
An English vocabulary course preparing for the YLE exam
Learn English from basics!
The YLE Words course is aimed at learners who start to study English. With the course, provided that you learn 30 new items a day, you will be able to prepare your vocabulary skills for the YLE exam at the Starters, Movers and Flyers levels in about 2 months. The YLE Words course is a wordlist of 1,200 most frequent vocabulary used in English. It contains glossary required for the Cambridge Young Learners English (YLE) exam. It is a selection of entries from the Extreme English: Basic course.
About the YLE Words course
The YLE Words course contains 1,200 basic English words and exercises designed to teach vocabulary in the most effective and permanent way. For each vocabulary item, you will find:
- its definition
- two sample sentences that show how the word is used in context
- information about the part of speech
- synonyms and collocations (if there are any)
- a photo
- native speakers’ recordings for both the definition, key word and sample sentences.
- Access granted to all courses
- The first month for free
- You can opt out at any time
- Make a single purchase
- Learn without limits