Try SuperMemo for 30 days free.
An English vocabulary course preparing for the TOEFL exam
Excellent help before the TOEFL exam!
The TOEFL Words course is aimed at advanced learners who are looking for the best support tool to prepare for the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) exam. With the course, provided that you learn 30 new items a day, you will be able to prepare your vocabulary skills for the TOEFL exam in about 9 months. The TOEFL Words course is a wordlist of nearly 7,500 vocabulary items that most frequently appear during TOEFL exams. It is a selection of entries from the Extreme English: Advanced course.
About the TOEFL Words course
The TOEFL Words course contains 7,500 English words and exercises designed to teach vocabulary in the most effective and permanent way. For each vocabulary item, you will find:
- its definition
- two sample sentences that show how the word is used in context
- information about the part of speech
- synonyms and collocations (if there are any)
- native speakers’ recordings for both the definition and key word.
- Access granted to all courses
- The first month for free , then PLN 29.90
- You can opt out at any time
- Make a single purchase
- Learn without limits