Try SuperMemo for 30 days free.
Spanish 3. ¡No hay problema!
A comprehensive advanced Spanish course. Reading, grammar, exercises and more.
Spanish 3. ¡No hay problema! is a Spanish course is aimed at English-speaking users with intermediate Spanish competence who would like to master their language skills. The scope of the vocabulary and grammar subjects in the course corresponds to the B2 and C1 levels of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. Once you have finished the course, you will be able to understand written and spoken Spanish with ease, as well as formulate fluent and spontaneous opinions on virtually any subject.
The Spanish 3. ¡No hay problema! course consists of 12 extensive and thoroughly designed lessons that contain over 2,000 grammar and vocabulary exercises to learn 1,000 words and expressions. Each lesson is based on working with dialogues and texts, reading and listening comprehension, and repeating new vocabulary. The SuperMemo method organises the repetition process so that the information is reviewed with optimum timing. The course also includes cultural commentaries and sections with idiomatic expressions.
Each lesson contains the following sections:
- Diálogos y vocabulario – dialogues and texts that present words and expressions in context and teach the correct use of collocations, over 10 hours of recordings by Spanish native speakers
- Nuevas palabras y locuciones – lists of new vocabulary to learn
- Ejercicios – vocabulary and grammar exercises prepared especially for self-learners
- El rincón de la cultura – texts about the culture of Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries
- Aprende – idiomatic expressions in context and exercises
Sample vocabulary subjects:
- New technologies, the Internet, mobile phones
- Booking holidays and flights, travelling by car and plane
- Cinema, theatre, famous actors, free time activities
- Spanish cuisine, typical dishes, recipes
- Booking a table and ordering at a restaurant
- Sports, Spanish sports clubs, famous sportsmen and their achievements
- Looking for a job, cover letters, work culture in Spain
- Letter writing, emails, text messages
- Christmas time in Spain, carols, traditions
- Hospitals, medical check-up, treatment and surgery
- Banks, opening an account, money lotteries
- Spanish holidays and fiestas, birthday parties, popular songs
- Spanish culture, e.g. greetings, nick names, trivia
Sample grammar subjects:
- Revision of all grammatical tenses and verb forms
- Use of the verbs: echar(se), quedar(se), poner(se), ser, estar in typical collocations
- Paraphrases with the verbs: llevar, venir, volver, hartarse, empezar
- Revision of the use of definite and indefinite articles
- Revision of prepositions
- Tongue twisters
To access the Polish version of this course, please go to Hiszpański 3. ¡No hay problema!.
- Take advantage of all our courses
- Try it for 30 days free
- Cancel any time you want
- Make a single purchase
- Learn without limits
- Learn anywhere and anytime you want