Try SuperMemo for 30 days free.
Spanish 2. ¡No hay problema!
A comprehensive intermediate Spanish course. Reading, grammar, exercises and more.
Spanish 2. ¡No hay problema! is a Spanish course for English speakers who already know the basics and would like to carry on learning Spanish. The scope of the vocabulary and grammar subjects in the course corresponds to the B1 level of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. After mastering the material, you will be able to formulate and express your opinions in Spanish in a clear and coherent way.
The Spanish 2. ¡No hay problema! course consists of 12 extensive lessons that introduce almost 2,000 grammar and vocabulary exercises to learn 1,000 words and expressions. Each lesson is based on working with dialogues and texts, reading and listening comprehension, and practicing vocabulary. The SuperMemo method organises the repetition process so that the information is reviewed with optimum timing. The course also includes commentaries and grammar sections. The author’s explanations are clear and to the point, and are further supplemented with a series of drills and consolidation tasks for quick and intuitive learning of grammar. The entire material of the course has been recorded by Spanish native speakers.
Each lesson contains the following sections:
- Diálogos y vocabulario – dialogues and texts that introduce new vocabulary and structures in context
- Nuevas palabras y locuciones – lists of new words and expressions to learn
- Gramática – grammar explanations
- Comentarios – language and cultural commentaries
- Ejercicios – vocabulary and grammar exercises
Sample vocabulary subjects:
- Travelling, sightseeing, going on holidays
- Professional life and job interviews
- Leisure activities
- Letter writing
- Telephone conversations
- Culture and trivia about Spain
Sample grammar subjects:
- Tenses: futuro imperfecto, futuro perfecto, pretérito pluscuamperfecto
- Subjunctive mood (subjuntivo)
- estar + gerundio in different tenses
- Conditional sentences
- Reported speech in the affirmative and interrogative
- Expressing orders, instructions, reasons and permissions
- Prepositional phrases and prepositions
- Passive voice
- Time clauses
- Ordinal numbers
To access the Polish version of this course, please go to Hiszpański 2. ¡No hay problema!.
- Take advantage of all our courses
- Try it for 30 days free
- Cancel any time you want
- Make a single purchase
- Learn without limits
- Learn anywhere and anytime you want