Try SuperMemo for 30 days free.
Spanish 1. ¡No hay problema!
A comprehensive Spanish course for beginners. Reading, grammar, exercises and more.
Spanish 1. ¡No hay problema! is a Spanish course aimed at English speakers who would like to learn Spanish at the basic level or brush up their elementary language skills. When you have finished the course, you will be able to communicate in Spanish in simple everyday situations. The scope of the vocabulary and grammar subjects in the course corresponds to the A1-A2 level of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
The Spanish 1. ¡No hay problema! course consists of 12 extensive lessons that include almost 3,000 grammar and vocabulary exercises to learn 1,000 words and expressions. Each lesson is based on working with dialogues and texts, reading and listening comprehension, and mastering new vocabulary. The SuperMemo method organises the repetition process so that the information is reviewed with optimum timing. The course also contains commentaries and grammar sections. The author’s explanations are clear and to the point, and are followed with a series of drills and consolidation tasks for quick and intuitive learning of grammar. The entire material of the course has been recorded by Spanish native speakers.
Each lesson contains the following sections:
- Diálogos y vocabulario – dialogues and texts that present vocabulary and structures in context
- Nuevas palabras y locuciones – lists of new words and expressions to learn
- Gramática – grammar explanations
- Comentarios – language and cultural commentaries
- Ejercicios – vocabulary and grammar exercises
Sample vocabulary subjects:
- Names of countries, cities, nationalities
- Introducing oneself, one’s family and friends
- Describing the weather
- Giving the time and date
- Describing the daily routine
- Basic health descriptions
- Leisure time activities
Sample grammar subjects:
- Spanish alphabet
- Pronouns (personal, demonstrative, interrogative, possessive and indefinite)
- Singular and plural of nouns
- Cardinal numbers
- Adjectives and comparison of adjectives
- Adverbials of place and time
- Regular and irregular verbs of 3 verb groups (-ar, -er, -ir)
- Present tense: presente de indicativo
- Past tenses: pretérito imperfecto, pretérito indefinido and pretérito perfecto
To access the Polish version of this course, please go to Hiszpański 1. ¡No hay problema!.
- Take advantage of all our courses
- Try it for 30 days free
- Cancel any time you want
- Make a single purchase
- Learn without limits
- Learn anywhere and anytime you want