Try SuperMemo for 30 days free.
Language of instruction:
An English vocabulary course preparing for the SAT exam
Prepare for your SAT exam!
The SAT Words course is aimed at learners who start to study English. With the course, provided that you learn 30 new items a day, you will be able to prepare your vocabulary skills for the SAT exam in about 7 months. The SAT Words course is a wordlist of nearly 6,000 vocabulary items most frequent used during SAT/ACT exams. It contains glossary required for the Scholastic Assessment Test (SAT) and ACT exams. It is a selection of entries from the Extreme English series of courses.
About the SAT Words course
The SAT Words course contains nearly 6,000 English words and exercises designed to teach vocabulary in the most effective and permanent way. For each vocabulary item, you will find:
- its definition
- two sample sentences that show how the word is used in context
- information about the part of speech
- synonyms and collocations (if there are any)
- native speakers’ recordings for both the definition and key word.
- Access granted to all courses
- The first month for free , then PLN 29.90
- You can opt out at any time
- Make a single purchase
- Learn without limits