Try SuperMemo for 30 days free.
Language of instruction:
An English vocabulary course preparing for the KET exam
Prepare for your KET (A2 Key) exam!
The KET Words course is aimed at learners who start to study English. With the course, provided that you learn 30 new items a day, you will be able to prepare your vocabulary skills for the KET (A2 Key) exam in about 3 months. The KET Words course is a wordlist of 1,700 vocabulary items most frequently used at KET (A2 Key) exams. It contains glossary required for the Cambridge Key English Test (A2 Key) exam. It is a selection of entries from the Extreme English: Basic course.
About the KET Words course
The KET Words course contains 1,700 basic English words and exercises designed to teach vocabulary in the most effective and permanent way. For each vocabulary item, you will find:
- its definition
- two sample sentences that show how the word is used in context
- information about the part of speech
- synonyms and collocations (if there are any)
- a photo
- native speakers’ recordings for both the definition and key word.
- Access granted to all courses
- The first month for free , then PLN 29.90
- You can opt out at any time
- Make a single purchase
- Learn without limits