Try SuperMemo for 30 days free.
Italian 3. Non c'e problema!
A comprehensive advanced Italian courses. Reading, grammar, exercises and more.
Italian 3. Non c’è problema! is an Italian courses is aimed at English-speaking users with intermediate Italian competence who would like to master their language skills. The scope of the vocabulary and grammar subjects in the courses corresponds to the B2 and C1 levels of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. Once you have finished the courses, you will be able to understand written and spoken Italian with ease, as well as formulate fluent and spontaneous opinions on virtually any subject.
The Italian 3. Non c’è problema! 3 courses consists of 12 extensive and thoroughly designed lessons that contain over 1,600 grammar and vocabulary exercises to learn 1,000 words and expressions. Each lesson is based on working with dialogues and texts, reading and listening comprehension, and repeating new vocabulary. The SuperMemo method organises the repetition process so that the information is reviewed with optimum timing. The courses also includes cultural commentaries and sections with idiomatic expressions. The entire material of the courses has been recorded by Italian native speakers.
To access the Polish version of this courses, please go to Włoski 3. Non c’è problema!.
Each lesson contains the following sections:
- Dialoghi – dialogues and texts that present vocabulary and structures in context
- Parole e espressioni nuove – lists of new words and expressions to learn
- Grammatica – grammar explanations
- Commenti – language and cultural commentaries
- Esercizi – vocabulary and grammar exercises
Sample vocabulary subjects:
- Tourism, travelling, hotels
- Family parties, marriage and wedding
- Bringing up children
- Sports, football
- Tolerance and abuse
- Family patterns
- Health and recovery
- Job market, curriculum, contract of employment
- Law and order
- Environmental protection
- Food and nutrition
- State and international politics
Sample grammar subjects:
- Moods: condizionale and congiuntivo
- Structures: fare + infinito and lasciare + infinito
- Conditional sentences in reported speech
- Subordinate clauses with participio passato and gerundio passato
- Time clauses introduced by finché
- Inifinitival clauses with infinito passato
- Comparative clauses introduced by come se
- Take advantage of all our courses
- Try it for 30 days free
- Cancel any time you want
- Make a single purchase
- Learn without limits
- Learn anywhere and anytime you want