Try SuperMemo for 30 days free.
Basics of Japanese in images, useful expressions and phrases from everyday life.
Master common Japanese phrases in a short time and remember them for good! Hello! 日本語 is a course of Japanese for beginners. By learning every day for several minutes, you will memorize basic Japanese phrases very quickly and easily. Just follow the repetitions planned especially for you by the world-famous SuperMemo method.
The Hello! 日本語 course is based around short, pictorial exercises. By completing them, you will get to know common Japanese phrases that will be useful during your trips to Japan and contacts with Japanese speakers. The material contains 70 of the most important communication situations.
Thanks to the photos, mastering basic Japanese phrases is possible without translation. All of the expressions have been complemented with recordings of Japanese speakers, thus you will familiarize yourself with the natural, correct pronunciation from the very beginning. At the same time, speech recognition gives you the opportunity to develop it yourself. Learning based on the senses of sight and hearing stimulates your imagination, which results in the building of more lasting associations. This will help you memorize Japanese for beginners more easily – and right away you will start talking and thinking in Japanese!
After completing Hello! 日本語 the following communication situations will be straightforward:
- Unit 1: being at an airport, being on a plane, understanding onboard messages and conversations with fellow passengers, finding your luggage.
- Unit 2: finding the way to your hotel, using public transport, booking a hotel, eating at a restaurant.
- Unit 3: talking about your hobbies, going on a social outing, going to a museum, going on a bike ride, having a picnic.
- Unit 4: communicating in a pharmacy, paying a parking ticket, refuelling your car, solving problems with your car, reporting thefts.
- Unit 5: packing your luggage, going to the beach, going diving, discussing additional activities.
The course contains common Japanese phrases on the following subjects:
- everyday objects
- food and drinks
- professions of work
- family members
- city transport
- facilities in a hotel room
- periods of time
- my body
- weather conditions.
- Take advantage of all our courses
- Try it for 30 days free
- Cancel any time you want
- Make a single purchase
- Learn without limits
- Learn anywhere and anytime you want