Try SuperMemo for 30 days free.
Basics of English in images, useful expressions and phrases from everyday life.
Master basic English expressions quickly and for good! Hello! English is the perfect solution for those who are just starting to learn the language. By learning new material every day, you’ll get to know over 500 common English phrases in less than two months! The acclaimed SuperMemo method will remind you to repeat a given word or phrase at exactly the right moment, ensuring the best possible chance of you remembering it forever.
Hello! English is a picture-based English course for beginners, in which you complete various types of exercises and learn the basic English expressions needed during trips abroad or contacts with foreigners. Thanks to specially prepared photographs, learning is not only easy on the eye but also possible without the translation of words and phrases into your native language. The subject matter of the course includes 51 of the most important communication situations commonly encountered when travelling.
All basic English phrases are accompanied by recordings made by British native speakers, enabling you to hear the correct, natural pronunciations. Thanks to the speech recognition function you will also have the opportunity to practice them. Learning based on sight and sound stimulates the imagination, helping to build more lasting associations and facilitate memorizing – thanks to which, from the very beginning you will think and speak in English.
Hello! English is an updated version of our OK! English course, enriched with translations and speech recognition as well as many new images.
After completing the Hello! English course you will be able to communicate confidently in the following situations:
- Unit 1: checking in at the airport, understanding on-board announcements, ordering in-flight meals, meeting fellow passengers, reporting lost luggage.
- Unit 2: booking a hotel room, asking for directions to your hotel, bus and taxi rides, going to a restaurant.
- Unit 3: talking about interests, hanging out with friends, museum visits, bicycle trips, picnics.
- Unit 4: buying medicines, paying a parking fine, visiting a gas station and a car workshop, reporting thefts.
- Unit 5: packing for a day out, going to the beach, going diving, going for a day trip.
The course contains basic English phrases and expressions connected with subjects such as:
- everyday objects
- food and drink
- important places
- means of transport
- hotel room facilities
- days of the week
- parts of the body
- illness and well-being
- describing people
- Take advantage of all our courses
- Try it for 30 days free
- Cancel any time you want
- Make a single purchase
- Learn without limits
- Learn anywhere and anytime you want