Try SuperMemo for 30 days free.
Language of instruction:
An English vocabulary course preparing for the GRE exam
Prepare for your GRE exam!
The GRE Words course is aimed at learners with proficient knowledge of English. With the course, provided that you learn 30 new items a day, you will be able to prepare your vocabulary skills for the Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) exam in about 6 months. The GRE Words course is a wordlist of over 5,000 vocabulary items most frequent used during GRE exams. It contains glossary required for the GRE exam. It is a selection of entries from the Extreme English: Proficiency series of courses.
About the GRE Words course
The GRE Words course contains over 5,000 English words and exercises designed to teach vocabulary in the most effective and permanent way. For each vocabulary item, you will find:
- its definition
- two sample sentences that show how the word is used in context
- information about the part of speech
- synonyms and collocations (if there are any)
- native speakers’ recordings for both the definition and key word.
- Access granted to all courses
- The first month for free
- You can opt out at any time
- Make a single purchase
- Learn without limits