Try SuperMemo for 30 days free.
An English vocabulary course preparing for the GMAT exam
Perfect English for business!
The GMAT Words course is aimed at learners with proficient knowledge of English. With the course, provided that you learn 30 new items a day, you will be able to prepare your vocabulary skills for the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) exam in about 1.5 months. The GMAT Words course is a wordlist of over 1,100 vocabulary items most frequent used during GMAT exams. It contains glossary required for the GMAT exam. It is a selection of entries from the Extreme English: Proficiency series of courses.
About the GMAT Words course
The GMAT Words course contains over 1,100 English words and exercises designed to teach vocabulary in the most effective and permanent way. For each vocabulary item, you will find:
- its definition
- two sample sentences that show how the word is used in context
- information about the part of speech
- synonyms and collocations (if there are any)
- native speakers’ recordings for both the definition and key word.
- Access granted to all courses
- The first month for free , then PLN 29.90
- You can opt out at any time
- Make a single purchase
- Learn without limits