Try SuperMemo for 30 days free.
Английский 3. Без проблем!
A course for Russian speakers.
Английский 3. Без проблем! is aimed at Russian speakers with intermediate knowledge of English who would like to master their language skills. The scope of the vocabulary and grammar subjects in the course corresponds to the B2 and C1 levels of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. Once you have finished learning with the course, you will be able to understand written and spoken English with ease, as well as formulate fluent and spontaneous opinions on any subject.
The Английский 3. Без проблем! course contains 12 extensive and thoroughly designed lessons that comprise almost 3,000 grammar and vocabulary exercises to learn 1,000 words and expressions. Each lesson is based on working with dialogues and texts, reading and listening comprehension, and improving vocabulary skills. The SuperMemo method organises the repetition process so that the information is reviewed with optimum timing. The course also includes commentaries and grammar sections. The author’s explanations are clear and to the point, and are further supplemented with a series of drills and consolidation tasks for quick and intuitive learning of grammar. The entire material of the course has been recorded by British English native speakers.
Each lesson contains the following sections:
- Listen and read – dialogues and texts that present words and expressions in context
- New words and expressions – lists of new vocabulary to learn
- Grammar – grammar explanations
- Commentaries – language and cultural commentaries
- Exercises – vocabulary and grammar exercises
Sample vocabulary subjects:
- Computers and IT
- Cinema, theatre, literature, music, sports
- Police, the judiciary and politics
- TV and advertising
- Job interview, running one’s own business, job benefits
- Organising a party and a trip
- Interpersonal relationships, describing behaviour
- Expressing emotions, suppositions, expectations, bans
- Natural environment and ecology
- UK geography, history and culture
Sample grammar subjects:
- Modal verbs and expressions: would rather, had better, used to, needn’t, ought to, to be to, I wish, musn’t, may not, cannot, make + infinitive, have something done, see someone do something
- Complement clauses
- Reported speech
- Sequence of tenses
- Tenses: Present Perfect, Past Perfect
- Passive voice
- Irregular verbs
- Conditional sentences and time clauses
- Gerund and infinitive
- Relative pronouns
- Conjunctions in complex sentences
- Take advantage of all our courses
- Try it for 30 days free
- Cancel any time you want
- Make a single purchase
- Learn without limits
- Learn anywhere and anytime you want