Try SuperMemo for 30 days free.
Английский 1. Без проблем!
A course for Russian speakers.
Английский 1. Без проблем! is aimed at Russian speakers who would like to learn English at the basic level or brush up their elementary language skills. The scope of the vocabulary and grammar subjects in the course corresponds to the A1 and A2 levels of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. When you have finished the course, you will be able to communicate in English in simple everyday situations.
The Английский 1. Без проблем! course contains 12 extensive and thoroughly designed lessons that comprise almost 3,000 grammar and vocabulary exercises to learn 1,000 words and expressions. Each lesson is based on working with dialogues and texts, reading and listening comprehension, and mastering vocabulary. The SuperMemo method organises the repetition process so that the information is reviewed with optimum timing. The course also includes commentaries and grammar sections. The author’s explanations are clear and to the point, and are further supplemented with a series of drills and consolidation tasks for quick and intuitive learning of grammar. The material of entire course has been recorded by British English native speakers.
Each lesson contains the following sections:
- Listen and read – dialogues and texts that present words and expressions in context
- New words and expressions – lists of new vocabulary to learn
- Grammar – grammar explanations
- Commentaries – language and cultural commentaries
- Exercises – vocabulary and grammar exercises
Sample vocabulary subjects:
- Introducing oneself, one’s family and friends
- Food and cooking
- Giving time and date
- Describing the daily routine
- Describing one’s interests
- Describing past and talking about future plans
- Describing the weather, outward appearance and character
- Job and work
- Describing cities and countries, their touristic attractions and economy
- Health and education in the United Kingdom
Sample grammar subjects:
- Conjugation and use of verbs: to be, to have
- Conjugation and use of modal verbs: can, should, must, will, have to
- Definite and indefinite article
- Cardinal and ordinal numbers
- Personal and possessive pronouns
- Tenses: Present Simple, Present Continuous, Past Simple, Past Continuous
- Plural of nouns
- Saxon genitive
- Determiners: some, any
- Countable and uncountable nouns
- Comparison of adjectives
- Expressions: there is, there are, would like to, to be going to, to be to
- Take advantage of all our courses
- Try it for 30 days free
- Cancel any time you want
- Make a single purchase
- Learn without limits
- Learn anywhere and anytime you want