Try SuperMemo for 30 days free.
Englisch. No problem! 2
A courses for German speakers.
Englisch 2. No problem! is aimed at German speakers with elementary knowledge of English who would like to continue learning the language. The scope of the vocabulary and grammar subjects in the courses corresponds to the B1 level of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. After mastering the content of the courses, you will be able to formulate coherent messages and present your own opinions in English.
The Englisch 2. No problem! courses contains 12 extensive and thoroughly designed lessons that comprise almost 2,700 grammar and vocabulary exercises to learn 1,000 words and expressions. Each lesson is based on working with dialogues and texts, reading and listening comprehension, and developing the scope of vocabulary. The SuperMemo method organises the repetition process so that the information is reviewed with optimum timing. The courses also includes commentaries and grammar sections. The author’s explanations are clear and to the point, and are further supplemented with a series of drills and consolidation tasks for quick and intuitive learning of grammar. The material of entire courses has been recorded by British English native speakers.
To access the German version of this courses, please go to Englisch 2. No problem!.
Each lesson contains the following sections:
- Listen and read – dialogues and texts that present words and expressions in context
- New words and expressions – lists of new vocabulary to learn
- Grammar – grammar explanations
- Commentaries – language and cultural commentaries
- Exercises – vocabulary and grammar exercises
Sample vocabulary subjects:
- Professional life
- Life In the United Kingdom (accommodation, transport, road traffic)
- History, culture, trivia and great personalities of the United Kingdom
- Describing behaviour
- Expressing opinions and emotions
- Making requests and suggestions
- Nationalities and languages
- Mathematical calculations
Sample grammar subjects:
- Expression: to be able to
- Irregular and modal verbs
- Tenses: Present Perfect, Present Perfect Continuous, Future Continuous, Past Perfect
- Passive voice
- Real and unreal conditional sentences
- Time clauses
- Relative clauses
- Reflexive pronouns
- Take advantage of all our courses
- Try it for 30 days free
- Cancel any time you want
- Make a single purchase
- Learn without limits
- Learn anywhere and anytime you want