Try SuperMemo for 30 days free.
Немецкий 1. Без проблем!
A courses for Russian speakers.
Choose one of the coursess from here.
Немецкий 1. Без проблем! is aimed at Russian speakers who would like to learn German at the basic level or brush up their elementary language skills. The scope of the vocabulary and grammar subjects in the courses corresponds to the A1 and A2 levels of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. When you have finished the courses, you will be able to communicate in German in simple everyday situations.
The Немецкий 1. Без проблем!courses contains 12 extensive and thoroughly designed lessons that comprise almost 3,000 grammar and vocabulary exercises to learn 1,100 words and expressions. Each lesson is based on working with dialogues and texts, reading and listening comprehension, and mastering vocabulary. The SuperMemo method organises the repetition process so that the information is reviewed with optimum timing. The courses also includes commentaries and grammar sections. The author’s explanations are clear and to the point, and are further supplemented with a series of drills and consolidation tasks for quick and intuitive learning of grammar. The material of entire courses has been recorded by German native speakers.
Each lesson contains the following sections:
- Dialoge und Leseverstehen – dialogues and texts that present words and expressions in context
- Wörter und Wendungen – lists of new vocabulary to learn
- Erläuterungen zur Grammatik – grammar explanations
- Kommentare – language and cultural commentaries
- Kontrollübungen – vocabulary and grammar exercises.
Sample vocabulary subjects:
- Introducing oneself, one’s family and friends
- Giving directions
- Ordering (cafe and restaurant)
- Daily routines (shopping, work, school, spare time).
Sample grammar subjects:
- Definite and indefinite article
- Indicative and interrogative sentences
- Conjugation and use of regular, irregular and modal verbs
- Compound verbs
- Personal and possessive pronouns
- Cardinal and ordinal numbers
- Tenses: Imperfekt, Perfekt.
- Take advantage of all our courses
- Try it for 30 days free
- Cancel any time you want
- Make a single purchase
- Learn without limits
- Learn anywhere and anytime you want