Try SuperMemo for 30 days free.
Language of instruction:
An English vocabulary course preparing for the BEC exam
Prepare for your BEC (B2 Business) exam!
The BEC Words course is aimed at learners with intermediate knowledge of English. With the course, provided that you learn 30 new items a day, you will be able to prepare your vocabulary skills for the Cambridge Business English Certificate (B2 Business) exam at Preliminary, Vantage and Higher levels in about 6 months. The BEC Words course is a wordlist of over 5,000 vocabulary items most frequent used during BEC (B2 Business) exams. It contains glossary required for the BEC (B2 Business) exam. It is a selection of entries from the Extreme English: Intermediate series of courses.
About the BEC Words course
The BEC Words course contains over 5,000 English words and exercises designed to teach vocabulary in the most effective and permanent way. For each vocabulary item, you will find:
- its definition
- two sample sentences that show how the word is used in context
- information about the part of speech
- synonyms and collocations (if there are any)
- a photo
- native speakers’ recordings for both the definition and key word.
- Access granted to all courses
- The first month for free , then PLN 29.90
- You can opt out at any time
- Make a single purchase
- Learn without limits