Try SuperMemo for 30 days free.
B2 First (FCE)
Cambridge B2 First (FCE) preparation course.
IS THE CAMBRIDGE B2 FIRST (FCE) EXAM SOMETHING FOR YOU?
Are you thinking about working in an English-speaking environment, studying abroad, or maybe you just want to certify your knowledge of English? Passing the Cambridge B2 First (formerly FCE) exam allows you to get one of the most popular and recognised language certificates around the world.
ENGLISH CERTIFICATE – GET READY WITH THE B2 FIRST (FCE) COURSE
Self-study is a great complement to your preparations, and the B2 First (FCE) course is here to help you. It contains a specially selected set of tasks and exercises, created and divided in accordance with the exam’s guidelines and structure. You will also find here recordings made by native speakers, examples of correct spoken and written answers to exam tasks, and two simulations – mock exams.
LEARN FOR THE EXAM, USE ALWAYS
The course is based on the original SuperMemo spaced repetition method, which guarantees you sustainable progress and allows you to use the knowledge acquired not only in the exam. The SuperMemo algorithm picks the optimal moments for repetitions of the material for you, thanks to which you will remember permanently almost 100% of the information learned.
PICK THE TIME AND PLACE
Is your day really busy? 20 minutes of learning per day with the B2 First (FCE) course is enough – on any device, at any place, any time. Your progress will be automatically synchronised across devices. Are you having a break at work, waiting for a bus or standing in a queue? Every moment is perfect to start learning!
- A multimedia course with exercises allowing for independent preparation for the B2 First (FCE) exam.
- The course is divided into 5 sections corresponding to the 4 parts of the exam: Reading and Use of English, Writing, Listening, and Speaking.
- Two interactive simulations of the actual exam, to determine how well you are prepared for the exam.
- The Speaking and Writing exam tasks are provided with sample answers.
- Several dozen language jokes and trivia on the history of Great Britain and the United States in the Have a break section add variety to the learning process.
- All components of the program are accompanied by recordings made by professional, native British speakers.
- Exercises are based on actual exam tasks from previous years and have been specially developed in order to best prepare you for the B2 First exam (FCE).
- Permanent memorisation is guaranteed by the award-winning SuperMemo method, appreciated by renowned institutions and authorities worldwide.
- Take advantage of all our courses
- Try it for 30 days free
- Cancel any time you want
- Make a single purchase
- Learn without limits
- Learn anywhere and anytime you want