In school we often associate them with stressful tests and long lists that have to be memorized. Later, in adult life, we realize that they are necessary if we want to become fluent in a foreign language. There’s no denying it – without the systematic learning of new words, our language learning can quickly come to a standstill. How can you avoid that? There are a few ways:
- Read a lot and watch movies with original subtitles. Remember to check and note new words!
- Start writing a journal in a foreign language. Feeling lost for words? Look for them in online and paper dictionaries!
- Write new words on post-it notes and stick them to an easily accessible surface, e.g. a wall above your desk.
- Expand your vocabulary with the Extreme courses!
Can’t get enough of new words and phrases? Or maybe you want to learn a lot of practical words in a relatively short time? Either way, we’ve got good news. All of our Extreme vocabulary courses are 20% cheaper till the end of October 21st!
How to get your discount?
- Visit the page for your chosen language course
- Choose an Unlimited Access option
- Provide your billing information and enter the discount code: EXTR2020
- Click the orange button with an arrow to get a special price
- Complete your transaction and go to “My learning” to open the course!
The code is valid till 21th October 2020 only, on the SuperMemo.com website.