Self-study course for the Cambridge English: First examination (formerly FCE)
This broad variety of over 1,000 tests and questions similar to those that can occur at the Cambridge English: First (FCE) exam includes 2 simulations of an actual exam. The course is fully compliant with the requirements of the Cambridge University, applicable since January 2015.
- A multimedia course with exercises allowing for independent preparation for the Cambridge English: First – FCE exam.
- The course is divided into 5 sections corresponding to the 4 parts of the exam: Reading and Use of English, Writing, Listening, and Speaking.
- Two interactive simulations of the actual exam, to determine how well you are prepared for the exam.
- The Speaking and Writing exam tasks are provided with sample answers.
- Several dozen language jokes and trivia on the history of Great Britain and the United States in the Have a break section add variety to the learning process.
- All components of the program are accompanied by recordings made by professional, native British speakers.
- Exercises are based on actual exam tasks from previous years and have been specially developed in order to best prepare you for the Cambridge English: First exam.
- Permanent memorisation is guaranteed by the award-winning SuperMemo method, appreciated by renowned institutions and authorities worldwide.