If you ever find yourself in wait, pull out your pocket PC and start your SuperMemo CE to refresh your knowledge of whatever you think you need to remember! Apart from being compact and cheap, SuperMemo CE is also very simple!
What can SuperMemo be used for?
SuperMemo may be used to learn languages, sciences, medicine, etc. The learned knowledge must be represented in the question-answer form. SuperMemo minimizes time necessary for learning, allows you to learn with speed that almost does not change with the size of the learned material and nearly eliminates the problem of forgetting. When compared with traditional methods, SuperMemo accelerates the process of learning 10-50 times by means of spaced repetition.
News from the world of SuperMemo CE/SP:
- Jan 31, 2008 - New SuperMemo v4.20 for Pocket PC and Smartphone devices
- Mar 1, 2007 - Release new SuperMemo CE v4.0 for Pocket PC 2003 and Windows Mobile with major improvements
- Jul 1, 2006 - Release SuperMemo CE v3.60 for Windows Mobile 5.0
- Jul 7, 2005 - New SuperMemo CE v3.50 for Pocket PC
- Aug 4, 2004 - Some minor improvements in SuperMemo CE v3.1
- May 31, 2004 - New SuperMemo CE v3.0 implements HTML formatting and cross-platform learning data exchange via XML. Versions are available for all Windows CE devices.
- Sep 3, 2003 - New SuperMemo CE v2.50 for Pocket PC 2003
- Sep 1, 2001 - Release new version for Pocket PC.
- Dec 6, 2000 - Final SuperMemo CE 2.0 for Windows CE platform is ready.
- Nov 11, 2000 - The excellent new SuperMemo CE v.1.5 has already been released.
- Oct 28, 2000 - We have released SuperMemo CE ver. 1.4
- Sep 30, 2000 - SuperMemo CE ver. 1.22 for palmtops is ready. This version support SH3, MIPS and ARM processors.
- Jun 2, 2000 - We have released SuperMemo CE ver. 1.20 -- details in FAQ section.
Jan 24, 2000 - SuperMemo for Windows CE is only four months old. Yet watchful editors of Mobility -- a mobile computing monthly in Czech Republic -- did not miss the release. Mobility has granted their Absolute Mobility Award to SuperMemo CE for "high use value".
- Sep 15, 1999 - You can now download SuperMemo CE ver. 1.0.
- August 1, 1999 - We have closed beta-tester admission.
- Dec 12, 1998 - We are looking for beta-testers of SuperMemo for Windows CE. For details see: SuperMemo for Windows CE (FAQ) or write to: pocket(at)supermemo(.)com