list of private elements>
- Children <element list>
- RegisteredUsers <list of disclosed users User>
Generate large random number from title, author, etc. for unique element identification!
keep questions and answers available in one element XML files with <question> and <answer> tags for easy filtering! and visible to search engines. Or perhaps a separate HTML file should accompany an element?
All registries are combined into one with separate index files for search image registry, text registry and others independently. Search files are compiled for speed as in sm2000
<position>32321 - indicates the position in member registry
<name>Muhammad Ali - member name
<type>video - (e.g. text, video, image)
<format/extension> - ?
<path>http://232.321.33.321/colls/maxim - in reference to the location of the present file; empty if the location is the same
<slot> used to derive the filename (e.g. 3231 for http://232.321.33.321/colls/maxim/000,003,231/3231.jpg
Reference in the element
<type> (e.g. text, video, image
<name>Muhammad Ali beat Floyd Patterson -
<member>Muhammad Ali or - optional for text that are all included in the name
<position>232132 - optional for text that are all included in the name
Users can define their own XSL files for displaying content
<?xml version="1.0" standalone="yes"?>
<elementcolor>8454143</elementcolor> <!--sometimes element color cannot be subject to stylesheet processing as it represents learning data! -->
<displayat>255</displayat> <!-- this must be reworked to become more meaningful -->
<question>no</question> <!-- temporary crutch to circumvent deciphering DisplayAt -->
<imagename>Piotr Wozniak (Nov 11, 2000)</imagename>
<firstgrade>6</firstgrade> <!--in sm2000, 6 means the first grade has not been recorded yet-->
Procedure GetValue(XMLText,collection/elements/element number=326/components/component number=3/member/name):TstringList;
It should rather be: - collection/element specifies XML files, components are parsed to get component number=3 and then name is extracted
Each branch makes up a separate files. Not all elements must be located in Contents. Some can remain unattached? (this should be shown in the Contents window)
<parent element=1 title=Sciences>
<child element=4321 title=cancer: What is the most frequent mutation site?
<child element=4423 title=cancer: What is the prevalence of
For speed of processing, TElementInfo keeps: no of descendants, no of children, no of memorized topics, no of memorized items, no of pending elements, no of dismissed elements, no of tasks
how to export SM2000 collections in such a way that they are all as in (body)
2. browseable over the net (as HTML export in sm2000)
3. usable by OSM
4. easy to update
Possibility of exporting elements in many files (e.g. for Quizer) or in one file (for backup or transfer). Transfer should not proceed element-by-element for speed reasons
use XLS to display XML files but store them with HTM extension so that they could be viewed in the browser!
e.g. <question><b>Who are you?</b></question>
should show as <b>Who are you?</b>
- <NoLearn> tag for learning non-essential components or even element attributes?
- Element background color and other parameters should be component-ized (e.g. Background as the component type)
- voting for elements reliability, popularity, value
Most important elements:
- Platform - 01 - Win, 02 - WinCE, 03 - Palm, 04 - sm.net, etc.
Contributors: P.Wozniak, Z.Maximovic, P.Maksimczyk, L.G.Neves da Silva, A.Pineihro, Petr Bajer, Sebatian Wesolowski, Krzysztof Wojcieszek, Konrd Hejwosz, Alejandro,
Most important children of Student:
- Process - list of elements with their learning process
Most important children of Element:
- Contents - question, answer, mind map or other learning objects
Learning process for each users with a link to content
Export from SuperMemo 2002 for import to palm devices:
- Student - must include author ID; 0 - if a collection comes from many authors
- export data: date, platform, collection
- Process (list of elements with their learning process)
- list of elements with their Contents
- PersonalData - choose any standard available
- LearningMaterial - list of elements with pointers to content and learning data
- MemoryModel - SuperMemo Algorithm data, incl. algorithm implementation selected