Options dialog includes the following tabs:
- Learning - options affecting the learning process such as: speed of learning, daily workload, sound feedback, etc.
- Data access - options affecting access to data and options in SuperMemo such as: CD-ROM path, difficulty level, system editability (e.g. read-only, learn-only, full-access, etc.), password, etc.
- Language - localization options such as: language to which the current collection is translated, SuperMemo interface language, strings used in translating the interface, etc.
- SuperMemo - other options such as: background image, interface font, etc.
- Mouse - interpretation of mouse behavior. For example, when components are edited or translated, etc.
The Learning tab in Options makes it also possible to define the daily limit on the number of repetitions and the number of hours past midnight you find yourself making repetitions (to make sure SuperMemo still interprets the new date as the yesterday of the learning process):
Global options of SuperMemo are stored in the file supermemo.ini
in the SuperMemo subfolder bin.
Options pertaining to the current collection are stored in the file collection.ini in the collection subfolder (named in the same way as the collection)