The Learn submenu on the main menu bar provides the following options:
- All - proceed with all stages of learning: outstanding material, new material and final drill. In the first stage, repetitions scheduled for the current day and all preceding days are executed. In the second stage, new elements are memorized (if available). In the third and final stage, final drill is executed in which all elements that scored a grade below good (i.e. 4) are repeated as long as it takes for all of them to score at least good. Learn : All is equivalent to choosing the button Learn at the bottom of the element window
- Outstanding material - proceed with repetitions of the outstanding material. Repetitions scheduled for the current day and all preceding days are executed
- New material - memorize pending elements stored in the pending queue
- Random learning - learn new elements by randomly reviewing the entire collection (compare Contents : Review)
- Final drill - repeat only elements scheduled for the final drill
- Cut drills - delete items scheduled for final drill (i.e. the last stage of Learn : All). Final drill elements are stored in the file <collection directory>/info/drill.dat.