Editable (wiki) version of this page
The three most important facts about SuperMemo
- SuperMemo is a learning method that makes it possible to learn fast and retain memories for years
- SuperMemo is available as an easy computer program for Windows, Pocket PC, Palm Pilot, web browser, etc.
- SuperMemo is based on the science of long-term memory
This is how SuperMemo works
- Collect learning material: SuperMemo helps you create collections of facts that you would like to remember.
- Test your memory: SuperMemo tests your knowledge of individual facts and collects information about your memory.
- Make smart repetitions: By understanding your memory, SuperMemo finds the optimum timing for review of the learned material. Each fact stored in your collection will have a unique pattern of review and repetition
- Save time: With minimum number of repetitions scheduled for you by SuperMemo, you waste no time on repeating material you know well. You will be amazed with what speed and volume of learning you can reach. All that without a decrease in recall