The element window displays the learning material. At one time, you can see only one "page of information" called an element.
The parts of the element window from the top are:
- Caption - displays the title of the current element
- Menu - visible only if the toolbar docking window is absent from your layout (the picture below does not include the menu)
- Toolbar - buttons most often used during learning (Contents, Search, History, etc.)
- Element display area (in the middle of the window) which hosts components such as the question, the answer, video, html components, etc.
- Learning buttons (at the bottom of the window):
- Learn - review the outstanding material and learn new material (same as Ctrl+L or Learn : All stages on the main menu)
- Add new - add new items (same as Alt+A or Edit : Add a new item on the main menu)
- Remember - introduce the currently displayed element into the learning process (this button is not visible at the beginner level)
- Forget - remove the current element from the learning process (this button is not visible at the beginner level)
- Dismiss - ignore the current element in the learning process, i.e. keep it for reference only (this button is not visible on the beginner level)
Element menu: The element window provides also a number of advanced options from the element menu. To open this menu right-click over the element area that is not covered with components. If you are not sure what is the location of components or components cover all element's display area, right-click over the element toolbar. You can also open this menu by pressing Alt+F10
Element parameters: Ctrl+Shift+P will open the element parameters dialog box