All users of SuperMemo are entitled to free support via the Internet.
If you encounter a question about SuperMemo you cannot answer, please follow the steps below:
- SuperMemo Documentation. Check the table of contents in this help file and try to navigate to a page with the answer to your problem. If you do not find it there where you expected it, please note exactly why. This is very important to improve our documentation!
- SuperMemo FAQ files. If you cannot find the answer in the table of contents, try to find it in our FAQ files
- Full-text search. If the answer is not in FAQ files, try full-text search. For that purpose, type in the searched keyword in the edit box labeled Type in the keyword to find at the top left of the help screen and press Enter (if this field is not visible then click Show on the toolbar). If you are viewing this file directly from SuperMemo Website, use this site's Excite search engine. If you cannot find what you need with keyword search, note down the keyword you looked for so that we can improve keyword mapping
- SuperMemo Troubleshooter. Troubleshooter is a divide-and-conquer way of navigating towards a solution. Please have a look
- Support via e-mail. If you still cannot find the answer to your problem, write to your local support service listed at reseller box at Help : About or write to SuperMemoMail in order to receive support in English. Please try to explain why you could not find the answer to your problem in our technical documentation (what you searched for, where, and with what keywords). This is very important to improve our service!!!