Dear Beta-Tester of SuperMemo 98,
Beta-testing of SuperMemo 98 comes to a close. As promised, all of you will qualify for a free upgrade to the final release as soon as you fill out the following questionnaire. If you do not understand questions, please answer I do not understand:
- Has SuperMemo 98 met your expectations? Please explain why in as much detail as possible
- How many hours in total have you been working with SuperMemo 98?
- What do you like most in SuperMemo 98?
- What do you dislike most in SuperMemo 98?
- What would you improve in SuperMemo Help?
- Have you used the RTF component?
- Have you used the HTML component?
- Have you used the OLE component?
- Have you used Question of the Day? What do you think of this feature?
- Have you found bugs you have not reported yet? Please describe?
- Using the scale from 0% to 100%, where 100% is the best, and 0% is the worst, how do you grade SuperMemo 98 as software?
- Using the scale from 0% to 100%, where 100% is the best, and 0% is the worst, how did you grade SuperMemo 8.4 (or earlier) as software?
- How do you grade user-friendliness of SuperMemo 98? Has it improved over SuperMemo 8.4?
- How do you grade SuperMemo Help?
- How do you grade SuperMemo Website? Beta-testing feedback on the web? What do you suggest for the future?
- List the three most important things you would change in SuperMemo 98 to better satisfy your needs
- How would implementing corrections from the previous point change your grading of SuperMemo 98 given earlier?
- What price would you be ready to pay for SuperMemo 98 downloadable from Internet? (although you will naturally get it for free)
- How did you learn about SuperMemo?
- Would you like to develop your own learning collection and publish it in SuperMemo Library? What system?
Write more about your impressions, problems and propositions. All new ideas for future releases are welcome!
Once again, please let me express my most sincere gratitude for your involvement in improving SuperMemo.
Piotr Wozniak, Ph.D.
President, SuperMemo Research
ul.R.Maya 1, Poznan 61-371, Poland