Please respond to the following questions in as much detail as possible. User questionnaires are processed religiously to the last detail. It may take months or years to act on your suggestions, but you can be sure that no remark gets ignored or unread. Your input is vital for shaping SuperMemo!
- Did SuperMemo 2004 meet your expectations? What features did you wait for and not get? What features were a positive surprise?
- Do you use incremental reading? If not, why not? If yes, how do you evaluate your speed of learning as compared with classical SuperMemo (i.e. based on questions and answers)
- What operating systems did you test on? What browser versions?
- What difficulty levels did you try: Basic, Beginner, Middle, Professional, Warrior?
- What are the top three bugs that have not yet been removed? Are you aware of bugs that might endanger user data integrity?
- What are the three things you like most about SuperMemo 2004?
- What are your top three dislikes about SuperMemo 2004?
- What are your top three requests for the future? Which options and functions are neglected and should be developed with more attention?
- What options should be removed?
- Is SuperMemo 2004 more or less user-friendly than earlier versions? Why?
- Is SuperMemo 2004 more or less stable/reliable than earlier versions?
- Did you read on-line documentation? Are you aware of any documentation errors?
- Do you recommend SuperMemo to your friends and family? Do you recommend incremental reading? Did you have any success recruiting new users?
- Do you plan to use XML data exchange between SuperMemos? Which platforms?
- Would you like to use on-line SuperMemo? Would you keep your data on SuperMemo server or rather use on-line SuperMemo only as a supplement? Would you prefer a simple version (e.g. simple repetitions during vacation) or would like to see a transfer of desktop functionality to the net? Would you like to use incremental reading on-line?
- Would you like to use incremental reading on Pocket PC or Palm Pilot?
- What was the hardest thing for you to learn about SuperMemo first time you met the program? What is the most unclear concept/component of SuperMemo 2004? What overview articles would you like to read?
- When did you start using SuperMemo? Were you close to giving up? What must SuperMemo change to keep you in the circle of users for ever?
- Write more about yourself. Your background is important. Your age. History of using SuperMemo. Hobbies. What is SuperMemo most useful for for you?
Please send your answers to beta(AT)supermemo(.)com
Thank you again for your precious time, and participation in the beta-testing program.