Help : Question of the Day is an equivalent of the "Tip of the Day" in other programs. The main difference is that tips are formulated in question-answer form and can be introduced into the learning process with the button Remember. In other words, SuperMemo can help you remember things about SuperMemo itself.
Question of the Day provides the following options:
- Show Question of the Day on starting SuperMemo - if you tick this checkbox, you will start every session with SuperMemo from Question of the Day
- Next question - show the next question
- Remember - introduce the currently displayed question into the learning process, i.e. memorize it like any other element in SuperMemo
- Delete - never show this question again, i.e. delete it from the question set
- Close - close the Question of the Day dialog
Unlike tips used in other application, questions in Question of the Day are presented to you in logical sequence, i.e. not randomly. As you are able to delete tips or memorize them, this shall never result in boring repetitiveness.
You can find the text of all tips in the file <supermemo folder>/bin/tips.txt