These are our five fastest arguments to help convince you that SuperMemo is a real McCoy:
- Opinions - Before you start with SuperMemo, please review the opinions of users and journalists about SuperMemo. You will understand that SuperMemo is not just a method based on blue-sky scientific research. It really works! (to better understand users of SuperMemo see: User Survey)
- Press - If you still have doubts, read popular scientific articles about SuperMemo:
- Awards - If you review the awards granted to SuperMemo, you will be sure that its quality has been appreciated as a software product, too
- Field test - You are now probably ready to commit a couple of minutes to download a working version of SuperMemo for a trial test. You can also start from reading the functional description of the program: SuperMemo Help On-Line
- Users - You can get in touch with users of SuperMemo to collect opinions. Check the net for numerous discussion forums
If you would rather listen to the devil's advocate, read: SuperMemo is Useless!!! or No force in the world can convince me to SuperMemo!!!. In addition, there are troubling questions asked from an entirely new angle: Can SuperMemo lead to Alzheimer's?